We went to the Oregon Zoo with Aunt Rene' and Kendall, Elise, and Emery for a little pre-Easter egg hunt. The Zoo had different age sections so they didn't have to fight older kids for goodies, which was nice. Kira and Malcolm still weren't quite sure what was going on. By the time they realized what they were supposed to do, all the treats were gone. Kira managed to get one piece of candy. Malcolm didn't have anything but was having fun walking around. One of the parents in our section noticed Malcolm's empty basket and gave him a couple of things out of their kid's basket. So kind!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


They had such a good time looking at all the animals!
But they were tired by the time we left. Well, one of them was, anyway... 
3 comments:
Kira looks so cute with that big smile. we can't wait to see you in July!=)
Hey there!! I just discovered your blog page on Kelly's page. I loved catching up on everything. The twins are just adorable. I'm excited to see you guys at the beach.
Love jamie
((((((Laura!))))) Just found your blog through the whole facebook connection :o) SO happy we found you guys! I have lost touch with way too many people that I really really liked and it's so nice to reconnect a little! Your children are SO beautiful! I am sooo happy for you both! Loved seeing such a fun page full of pictures! You must really have your hands full too :o) Let me know how you all are doing okay? I hope you are happy and well :o) Take care!
Post a Comment